- Windows Data Recovery
- File Recovery
- Partition Recovery
- Ipod Recovery Software
- SQL Recovery Software
- Linux Data Recovery
- Unix Data Recovery
- Mac Data Recovery
- PST File Splitter
- Powerpoint Recovery
9.9 out of 10 based on 475 rating & reviews
Thanks for this excellent Exchange server recovery tool. I successfully repaired and rebuild my Exchange 2010 database file!!!
- James Smith
Awesome utility ! we were unable to mount the Exchange database file. But your software make it possible and after using your program we successfully mounted database to Exchange 2007 server with complete accuracy. We also thank your support team for their polite and excellent technical support !!
- Paul Hunter
I am very pleased to write abut your product. "The conversion process of your program is quite easy and fast. It took approx 80 minutes to repair and export my 50 GB Exchange database file into .pst files. All my business and personal data are now accessible. It's really wonderful EDB to PST Converter utility."
Thank you very much for saving my data!!
- Greg Livingston
Exchange Server Recovery
Microsoft Exchange Server, a popular e-mail application, stores all data in a database file known as .edb file. Sometimes these database files get damaged or corrupted due to numerous reasons such as JET Engine errors, Exchange dirty shutdown, hardware problem, power outage issues, database file header corruption, virus attacks, server crash, log file corruption, database file oversize etc. Some pragmatic scenarios of Exchange database file corruption:
- Your Microsoft Exchange Server has been crashed
- You have attempted many times to restore the database from backup file but the database backup itself is corrupt or damaged
- When you use Eseutil.exe utility to check the database integrity and consistency, it displays: File not found error
- After reinstalling the Microsoft Exchange Server, you tried to import the corrupt exchange database file again to the new Exchange server but it fails to work
When these situations occur, the users data gets totally inaccessible and unusable. Exchange Server Recovery is an ideal and reliable solution which repairs and recovers the damaged or corrupted data from MS Exchange Server database files and converts them into .pst files. The EDB to PST Converter software efficiently converts the Exchange database (.edb) files to working .pst files through which data of damaged Exchange Server can be accessed with MS Outlook e-mail client. Using this Exchange recovery software, a Server administrators can easily recover and export Exchange mailbox to PST in just few simple steps.
Key Features of Exchange Database Recovery Software:
- Rebuilds the damaged Exchange database (.edb) file into .edb file format so that it can be directly mounted on Exchange Server.
- Convert EDB to PST file in few simple steps
- Supports MS Exchange Server 2013, 2010, 2003, 2007, 2000, and 5.5
- Priv1.edb, Pub.edb files recovery
- Effectively export mailbox to PST
- Fixes corrupt Mailboxes
- Restores user mailboxes as individual *.pst file
- Embedded with three recovery modes- Recover, Automatic and Analyze
- Preserve the original EDB file untouched and unaffected.
- Efficiently repairs large EDB and STM files.
- Preview of user mailboxes before starting the recovery process.
- Recover deleted or lost Exchange mailboxes
- Support to Unicode .edb file recovery
- Support to .stm file recovery.
- Supports active directory recovery
- Preserves the formatting of HTML and RTF email messages.
- Effectively retrieved the Exchange mailboxes from dirty shutdown situation.
- Option to create and saves a log file report.
- Recoups Contacts, e-mails, Draft emails, attachments, sent items, journals, notes, task and more from the damaged database file.
- Free Demo Version is also available
- 24 Hrs Online Support
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee !
Exchange Recovery is an advance, easy to use and efficient edb recovery software with impressive interface that can repair and restore corrupt, damaged, inaccessible or broken exchange database file. The Exchange recovery tool not only recovers deleted user mailboxes but also permanently deleted objects of Exchange mailboxes. This EDB to PST conversion application is a robust, yet user-friendly Exchange database recovery tool that extensively scans and reads the corrupt EDB file, then makes a new working Personal Storage Table (PST) file. The recovered Exchange mailbox data can be saved at users specified place on the disk. Some of the most common errors fixed and repaired by the product:
- Database header file corruption
- Exchange Server Error Code -550
- Exchange Server Error -528
- Error 0x80040605: Unable to initialize the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service.
- Duplicate Keys (Identifiers)
- All types of Jet Engine Errors
- "JET_errBadPageLink, Database corrupted"
- Exchange Server Dirty shutdown
- "Non-database file or corrupted database"
- Error -531, JET_errBadDbSignature
- # JET_errConsitentTimeMismatch -551
- # JET_errDatabaseStreamingFileMismatch -540
- # JET_errInvalidDatabaseId -1010
- # JET_errInvalidDatabase -1028
- # JET_errDatabaseDirtyShutdown -550
- # JET_errDatabaseSignInUse -1222
- Exchange Server Error -338 (JET_errBadParentPageLink, Database corrupted)
- # JET_errFileInvalidType -1812
- # JET_errDatabaseCorruptedNoRepair -1224
Exchange Database Recovery is the premier edb recovery utility which comfortably resolves the issues of exchange database files and restores the users mailbox objects like e-mails, contacts, attachment, sent items and more that have become inaccessible due to corruption.
Free Evaluation Version:
Download and try the free demo version of the software to repair the corrupt .edb file and to examine the recovery capabilities of the tool. It will let you to preview the repaired Exchange server data. However, it will not allow you to save the recovered Exchange data. In order to save the recovered information, you need to buy the full version of the product.